Organization is key to achieving goals. I hope you'll join me in getting more organized in 2011. One step at a time, Weekly Menu Planning first!
As usual, I'll be making adjustments to my meals to make them low carb but giving my family the carbs that they need/want.
More menus at orgjunkie.com
Menu ~ Week of Jan 8, 2012
- Eggs, bacon, toast
- Oatmeal with fresh fruit
- Cereal with skim milk
- Sandwiches: turkey, ham, egg or tuna salad
- Protein shakes
- S - Alice Springs Chicken, steamed broccoli and cauliflower (chicken recipe to follow)
- M - Carnitas, rice, salad with avocado dressing
- T - Chicken Alfredo, garlic bread, steamed green beans (alfredo recipe to follow)
- W - Pork Fried Rice (using some of the pork roast I set aside)
- T - BLTs and Cheese soup (soup recipe to follow)
- F - Seafood Cakes, corn bread, salad (recipe to follow)
- S - Leftover Buffet
I hope you'll try some of my recipes and direct me to some new ones to try myself. Enjoy!