08 January 2012

Menu ~ Week of Jan 8, 2012

Back on track!

Organization is key to achieving goals.  I hope you'll join me in getting more organized in 2011.  One step at a time, Weekly Menu Planning first!

As usual, I'll be making adjustments to my meals to make them low carb but giving my family the carbs that they need/want.



 More menus at orgjunkie.com



Menu ~ Week of Jan 8, 2012

Breakfast:

  • Eggs, bacon, toast
  • Oatmeal with fresh fruit
  • Cereal with skim milk

Lunch:

  • Sandwiches: turkey, ham, egg or tuna salad
  • Smoothies
  • Protein shakes

Supper:

  • S - Alice Springs Chicken, steamed broccoli and cauliflower (chicken recipe to follow)
  • M - Carnitas, rice, salad with avocado dressing 
  • T - Chicken Alfredo, garlic bread, steamed green beans (alfredo recipe to follow)
  • W - Pork Fried Rice (using some of the pork roast I set aside)
  • T - BLTs and Cheese soup (soup recipe to follow)
  • F - Seafood Cakes, corn bread, salad (recipe to follow)
  • S - Leftover Buffet


 I hope you'll try some of my recipes and direct me to some new ones to try myself.  Enjoy!








1 comment: