09 October 2011

Menu ~ Week of October 9

For More Menu ideas, visit Orgjunkie.com

I think it's time for a ........








It's supposed to be cooler (mid to high 80s) and raining Monday and Tuesday.  We haven't seen rain down here since,  I honestly can't remember.  They're saying it's not enough to break the drought we are in but any is welcomed at this point.  Pool Guy washed my car yesterday just to make sure it rains.  ;)


Tuesday it's back to school for Blue Girl after being on Fall Intercession for a week.  Breakfasts for her will be grab-n-go stuff like the granola bars and tacos.  Lunches for Pool Guy and I will be what's in the fridge and the rest of the leftover soup from last week.   Quick and easy.


Supper is what we have in the freezer and pantry.  I try to do a pantry challenge once a month and this week is it.  The freezer and pantry are very well stocked and I don't need to do any shopping.  I usually use this week to stock up on toiletries and household items/cleaners.   Good way to balance my "grocery" budget.  :)


Breakfasts:



Lunches:

 
Suppers:
  • S - Chicken and Pasta with one of those Philly Cream Cheese sauces
  • M - Chicken Teriyaki
  • T - Mushroom/Muenster stuffed Turkey Burgers  (recipe to follow, here's the basic idea)
  • W - Velveeta Hamb Helper (per Blue Girl's request)
  • T - Mojo chicken and Rice (recipe to follow, this is one my go-to meals)
  • F - BLTs


Snacks:

  • 100 calorie popcorn (love the kettle corn one!)
  • Granola Bar
  • Bread with Peanut Butter
  • Small Salad  


No comments:

Post a Comment