23 October 2011

Menu ~ Week of October 23

 Go to Orgjunkie.com for more menu/recipe ideas


Menu ~ Week of October 23, 2011


Breakfast:

  • Maple and Craisin Oatmeal
  • Breakfast Tacos
  • Bacon and Egg w/Toast or English Muffins

Lunch:

  • Turkey and Cheese Sandwiches
  • Chicken Strips (from frozen), relish tray
  • Fajita Salad or tacos (using left over fajita meat)
  
Supper:

  • M - Beef Fajitas, rice, pinto beans
  • T - Home made pizza, salad (I found an interesting salad idea, if it works, I'll post it)
  • W - Pork Loin, broccoli/cheese rice, relish tray  (I think I might try this for the pork)
  • Th - Loaded Baked Potato Soup (crock pot), homemade crusty bread (soup recipe to come)
  • F - Creamy Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta (recipe to come)
  • S - Eat out (Blue Girl will be OOT for a school swim meet so it's just Pool Guy and I)
  • S - Left overs (If none, then Oven Baked Tuna Sandwiches)





1 comment:

  1. Okay - I love, love, LOVE the menu idea! I work off a menu each week (I have for years) but I don't post them. I think it's brilliant that you do!

    I also have to tell you - your menu picture is AWESOME! I look forward to seeing your dishes when they're posted!

    ReplyDelete