28 September 2011

Changes! They are a comin'




Over the next few days, I will be combing my two recipe/food blogs into one, changing from more of a "weight loss" recipe blog (this one ~ I will continue to use this web address for the new format) and my old Family Recipe blog to more of a general recipe blog with a mixture of old family favorites and newer, more healthy alternatives.   While I won't remove the WW information or information I have posted for recipes, I will not include that information any longer.  However, I am still on the fence about including nutritional information per serving for each recipe.   That's a lot of work for each recipe. LOL

My goal is to have it done in the next day or two.  I hope you enjoy the changes and recipes that will be moved over and the new recipes I have already lined up to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment