4 servings: 8pts plus per serving
I didn't take a picture of this but there is one breast left over and I'll take a pic of it tomorrow when I have it for lunch. :D
Baked Chicken Breast with Rice and Spinach
- 4 chicken Breasts (4oz each, trimmed of all fat)
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced (or 1 medium)
- 2 handfuls baby spinach, chopped (approx. 1 1/2 cups stuffed before chopping)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water *
- 3/4 cup regular rice (not instant)
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 2T chicken bouillon powder
- 1T onion powder
- 1T soy sauce (reduced sodium)
- 1/2 T garlic powder
- 1t poultry seasoning
- 1t smoked paprika
- salt and pepper
* 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 if you want the rice more creamy
Mix everything except the chicken in a large bowl.
Pour into the bottom of a sprayed baking dish. (I used a 9x9 non-stick)
Place chicken on top, season with salt and pepper.
Cover tightly and bake at 375 for 1 hr.
Remove from oven and let sit covered 10-15 min.
I served this with a simple side salad.