22 May 2011

Menu ~ Week of May 22, 2011

I'm back to menu planning and preparing any dishes I can ahead of time so we will quit eating out so much.  Things should quiet down a tad after this next week.  Finals all week long and half days at school.  Those are the worst for just grabbing a bite while we're out doing something so I'm going to nip it in the bud before Taco Bell on the way home even pops into my head.  LOL


Click here for more menu ideas and recipes


Menu ~  May 22, 2011 (not in any specific order but this is what we will be eating)


Breakfast:
  • Maple and Fruit Oatmeal (recipe + points to follow)
  • Sausage and Egg Muffins ~ homemade (7 points)
  • Potato egg and bacon taco (7 points)



Lunch:  (I don't eat lunch often but if I do this is what I typically eat)

  • Ham and Cheese Sandwich (9 points)
  • Tuna Salad Sandwich (9 points)
  • Supper leftovers
  • Soup and half a sandwich (6 points give or take depending on what it is)


Suppers:


Snacks:

Popchips (my new found favorite snack!)
Light Yogurt
Popcorn
Dill Pickles
Fresh fruit or raw veggies
Banana "Ice Cream" (you know, frozen banana chunks run through a food processor with a touch of vanilla extract...so good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment