This is one of my favorite meals. It always has been. I just need to clean it up a bit to make it fit into my new lifestyle. That was no problem and you can't even tell the difference.
Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy
- 1 pound super (95/5 or better) lean ground beef
- 1 can Healthy Request Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 packet of Pioneer Brown Gravy Mix
- 8oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion sliced thick
- favorite burger/steak seasonings.
Form ground beef into 4 patties.
Brown patties in a non-stick skillet or well seasoned cast iron so you use no oil. Don't cook them, just brown them.
Place patties in crock pot. (I use a 4qt for this)
Mix your can of soup (condensed) with the gravy packet in a bowl.
Put your mushrooms and onions on top of the patties.
Pour soup mixture over the top.
Cook on low 6 hours or high 3.