17 January 2011

Menu ~ Week of January 16

Click here for more menu ideas and recipes


Just a quick menu plan for the week to help keep me on track.  I'll come back later in the week and link to recipes on this and my other blog when I have more time.


Breakfast:

  • Oatmeal w/fresh fruit  ~ 
  • Special K Berries, milk, toast
  • Light and Fit Yogurt, toast
  • English Muffin with peanut butter

~ Has anyone tried the McDonald's Oatmeal?  It's actually good. They make it when you order it and if you are on Weight Watchers, it's on 7 points+ with the Brown Sugar.


Lunch:

  • Turkey, cheese and ranch dressing lettuce wraps
  • Supper leftovers
  • Breakfast items

Supper:

  • Sun - Beef and Veggie Soup, garlic bread
  • Mon - BBQ Chicken, brown rice, broccoli
  • Tues - Turkey Burgers, cheese/veggie tray
  • Wed - Leftover Beef and Veggie Soup, grilled cheese
  • Thurs - Supper Out
  • Fri - Homemade Pizza
  • Sat - Pork Chops, baked potato, zucchini


3 comments:

  1. It all looks good to me! I haven't tried the Mc Oatmeal but I keep hearing about it online. I love oatmeal and will probably try it one day on my way to work.

    My menu is posted HERE.  I just started Weight Watchers again yesterday, so I'm still trying to figure out the new points plus system. Last time I did this it was on the old points system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't normally care for oatmeal that much but I really liked McDonald's. My favorite thing about it is it's available all day long, not just for breakfast. Makes for a nice light lunch on a cold day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to come across a weight-loss friendly post!! It can be tough to do frugally and not get in a rut. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us!! =D

    ReplyDelete