23 December 2010

Roasted Potatoes

 Makes 5 - 3oz servings @ 3 points plus per serving


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Okay, I had some fingerling potatoes and some sweet potatoes that I needed to use so I decided to just roast them together.  Weird combination huh?  Well, they turned out scrumptious!  I will definitely be doing this again.








Roasted Potatoes


  • 12 oz fingerling potatoes, cleaned and cut in half if necessary
  • 10 oz sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes the same size as the fingerlings.
  • 1 small onion cut into chunks
  • 1 med clove garlic, minced
  • 2T olive oil
  • 1T dried parsley
  • salt, pepper



(I decided to add the onion and garlic just before putting in the oven so they are not pictured.)


 
Mix oil, seasonings and potatoes in a big bowl.

Spread on a baking sheet.

Bake at 400 for 30 min.









I served these tonight with Roasted Turkey Breast Tenderloin and Green Bean Casserole for a 10 pp supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment