31 October 2010

Menu ~ Week of October 31


go to:  orgjunkie.com for more menu ideas

 
 go to:  fit moms fit kids club for more healthy recipes/menus

These are the breakfast meals, lunch meals, plus snacks I regularly have, and supper meals that I plan on eating this week. Not any one on any given day and will have some more than once in the week. (weight watchers points)


*Breakfast: (all served with iced water, juice and/or coffee)

  • 2-eggs over easy, 1 sandwich thin - toasted (5)
  • LC Bagel w/Laughing Cow Light (4)
  • 1 egg, 1 turkey sausage patty, 1/2 slice of cheese, sandwich thin (5.3)
  • Pumpkin Yogurt (3)
  • 1 egg, turkey bacon, LC tortilla, salsa (3)


*Lunch: (all served with iced water, crystal light or a diet soda)

  • 2oz lunch meat, cheese slice, sandwich thin, mayo, lettuce, tomato, 100 cal pack of crackers (7.5)
  • Baked Potato, smart balance. ff sour cream, turkey bacon, cheese (7)
  • Progresso Light Soup (2-4 depending on soup ~ I eat the whole can)
  • Turkey Hot Dog w/ Bun, baked chips (6.5)



Supper: (recipes will be posted during the week along with points)

  • Sloppy Joes, coleslaw ('light' ingredients), milk (9)
  • Shrimp Po'Boys, water, salad (6.5)
  • Chicken Stir Fry, water (8)
  • Green Enchilada TV Dinner (homemade), salad,water (6.9)
  • Salisbury Steak, small baked potato (6oz, smart balance, light ranch), broccoli, water (9.8)
  • Chicken "fried" steak, cauliflower, water


*Snacks: (that have points)

  • 100 calorie packs of jalapeno crackers (2)
  • 100 calorie packs of sweet/salty mix (2)
  • 100 calorie bag of popcorn (2)
  • 1oz baked Lays (all flavors) (3)
  • Fruit - whatever looks good at the grocery (varies)






* These options rarely change. They will stay the same most weeks. The suppers are where I get my variety and will be trying new recipes as well as reworking old to make them more healthy and will post those recipes with points as I make them.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your journey!! The green enchilada "tv dinner" and po' boys sound great! Can you share the recipes? If you like you can check out my blog (click my name)to see my healthy meal plan for the week (and some other friends too). I wish you much success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by!

    I will be posting the recipes later in the week as I make the meals. Tonight is the Shrimp Po Boys so I hope to have that recipe, with pictures, up sometime tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete