I haven't posted a menu in a while now. My niece from Wisconsin is staying with us (since mid June now) and I have been cooking her favorite meals. Since the menus weren't anything new or exciting, I didn't post any of them. However, I don't think any of us can stomach another week of pot roast, enchiladas, bacon cheeseburgers and deep fried southern specialties (you can take the girl out of the south but you can't take the south of of the girl!). LOL Don't get me wrong, we love those meals, just not so many in such a short period of time. After gaining a few *cough, cough* pounds, we are back to a more healthy, but just as tasty menu.
Menu ~ Week of July 18, 2010
- Beef Fajitas, mexican brown rice, sauteed veggies, salad
- Chicken Stir Fry, whole wheat asian noodles
- Tuna Melts, jicama fries, salad
- Cube Steaks w/mushroom sauce, broccoli, Laughing Cow mashed potatoes, salad
- Grilled Chicken Breasts, brown rice, mixed veggies, salad
- Personal pizzas on whole wheat crust, salad
- FFY ~ Fend For Yourself. Leftovers, sandwiches etc.