Shepherd's Pie ~ Crock Pot
- 1 1/2 lbs potatoes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 med onion, diced
- 2 cups mixed frozen veggies (I mix the ends of the bags together for my mixed veggies)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon beef bullion powder (not pictured)
- salt, pepper and your favorite seasonings
- shredded cheddar cheese (not pictured)
Season and cook your ground beef and onions until browned.
Wash and cut up your potatoes into big bite sized pieces. Put your potatoes in the bottom of the crock pot. (I'm using my 4qt)
Put your meat over the top then dump in your frozen veggies.
Mix the can of soup with the Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the top.
Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
After 3 hours, add 2 tablespoons of the beef bouillon and your seasonings of choice. Stir in well.
Cover and cook for another 2-3 hours.
Serve with shredded cheddar cheese sprinkled over the top.