- A monthly Grocery Budget...and sticking to it! (cash money, no checks or debit cards)
- Sticking to a menu/meal plan for suppers (I'm joining in the Meal Plan Monday from organizing junkie)
- Shopping once a month except for fresh produce/milk needed each week.
Menu Plan for week of January 3, 2010:
- BBQ Chicken, roasted potatoes, green beans
- Meatloaf, mac-n-cheese, broccoli
- Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- Cheeseburger Soup, Beer Bread
- Creamy Baked Chicken Breast, brown rice w/mixed veggies
- Pork Loin, mashed potatoes, salad
- Supper Out (Blue Girl's choice)
Any meals that I post that are not linked to a previous post with the recipe, I will try to create a post with the recipe, if I think someone might find it interesting.
**I am a diabetic, however, the rest of my family is not. I will just omit/change, for me, anything on the menu for that supper that is not diabetic friendly. If you are a diabetic and follow my blog, please do not assume I am eating everything listed and leave me nasty comments. :o) **
For more weekly menu ideas visit: I'm an Organizing Junkie