16 January 2010

Menu ~ Week of Jan 17

I have some posts and recipes written up from recent meals but need to add the pictures. Hopefully I'll get to those sometime this week.

I have to tell you, this menu planning thing has really worked out so far. We have gone over on our grocery budget this month though. We have been making little grocery runs and getting stuff not on the list. We learn as we go right? That's okay. I have a ton of food in the freezer. Next month's grocery run will be minimal so I'm hoping to be able to make up the overage by not spending as much in February.







Menu ~ Week of Jan 17, 2010
  • Steak, fried potatoes
  • Grilled chicken breasts, rice, mixed veggies
  • Hamburgers, homemade potato salad
  • Easy Sesame Chicken
  • BLTs, salad
  • Left overs or Spaghetti (if no leftovers ~ I have to make sauce this week sometime anyway)
  • Mexican Bake (easy recipe..coming soon)
  • DESSERT: Apple-Pear Crisp


For more great menu ideas, visit Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment