12 November 2009

Pumpkin Pie Bread

Don't you just love pumpkin pie? So do I. Don't you just love bread? Wow! So do I!

How 'bout Pumpkin Pie Bread? Mmmm. Me too.







Pumpkin Pie Bread


1 15 1/2 oz can pumpkin puree
2 eggs
1 1/3 cups sugar (I used Splenda)
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
cinnamon sugar for sprinkling on top (again, I used a mixture of Splenda and cinnamon)


Heat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix all your ingredients together in a bowl.

Pour mixture into a typical 1.5 qt loaf pan. (approximately 8x5) that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray. Sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture over the top. (I did this after I took the picture)



Bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.

Let cool 10 min before removing from pan. Slice and serve.

I served this as a dessert with whipped cream on top tonight.

It is also good warmed with butter for breakfast or a snack. I can't wait until tomorrow morning. :D

1 comment:

  1. MMM....Looks and sounds so good! Love your site, the recipes are great!

    ReplyDelete