This weekend we had a swim meet Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Both Friday and Saturday we ate out every meal except for breakfast. By Sunday night, I couldn't wait to get home and just have a simple bowl of soup. Nothing fancy, nothing heavy, nothing made by someone else.
Things will go more smoothly as I get back into the swing of things. You should also notice more healthy meals or should I say, more WW/LC friendly meals. I'm back on the WW wagon. :/ I went over my daily points almost everyday last week. I need to fix that! I did however, stay within my weekly allowance.
- Oatmeal w/fresh fruits
- Egg, sausage (low fat, organic), toast
- Lunch meat w/cheese dipped in mustard, fresh fruit
- Protein shake
- S - Creamy Tomato and Basil Soup, whole grain crackers, fresh fruit salad
- M - Bean, Cheese and Carnita (left overs) Chalupas (baked shells), Mexican brown rice, pinto beans
- T - Homemade Pizzas (mine on a cauliflower crust), fresh fruit
- W - Beef Tips over baked brown rice, broccoli
- T - Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup, crusty bread (recipe for soup to follow)
- F - Shrimp Fried Rice (using left over brown rice)
- S - FFY ~ Fend For Yourselves
I hope everyone has a wonderful, productive and healthy week!